The Pond is open year-round and offers a variety of programs for recreational, figure and hockey skaters of all ages and abilities. The Pond offers comprehensive off and on-ice training facilities that include:
- Dual Ice Rinks (NHL & Olympic size)
- Youth, High School & Adult Hockey Leagues and Tournaments
- In-House & Travel Hockey Teams/Home of the Delaware Ducks & The Pond Penguins
- Freestyle Sessions, Off- Ice Strength and Pilates Training
- Group classes for Learn to Skate and Hockey 101
- Home of the Diamond State Curling Club
- Summer Hockey and Figure Skating Camps
- Summer Roller Hockey camp...runs all summer long
- Public Skating, Friday Night Cosmic, Birthday Parties, Community Events
- Group rates, Special Group Rates for Summer Camp field trips
- Open Hockey (for age 18 and older ONLY) Full equipment is required.
- Stick & Puck (for all ages) What is needed: Gloves, Stick, Helmets for everyone, and Helmets w/cages are required for under 18years.
- Pro Shop, Fitness Center and Snack Bar